Captain America the First Avenger

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkie

Hey guys its been awhile since my last topic and post.

A few months ago I finished my CA TFA costume and my girlfriend made a Peggy Carter Costume.

We are still planning a Professional photo shoot so here are just some convention pictures of us.

the sad part was that no one recognized my gf as Carter

Hope you guys like it :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SDUK

Very nice dude!!
Can you tell me a bit about your belt and pouches please??

And how dare them not recognise Peggy!! Ur gf looked great!

Darkie

I bought the belt buckle and the back separator from Bamabat and the pouches are if im no mistaking French WWII pouches i bought them of ebay
all other parts are hand made or customized :D

i know if you saw the movie you need to recognize here xD

Darkie

still need to find some paper props for the shoot anyone know who made a steve roggers file? and some random SSR document maps?

Darkie

dont have any leather left xD i used it for my other project (kalas, Baten Kaitos)
I can make some photo's for you of the holster

SDUK

yeah if you don't mind mate and stick them on here for me to have a looksy at, that would be great thank you :)

Darkie

she drafted it herself, srry cant help you with it (we draft all our patterns ourself, we make a costume of 12 a year and sometimes the patterns got lost :( )