captain america movie - red skull question - may contain spoilers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EyeofSauron

Master Member
so, i watched the movie again, and at the end, red skull pics up the cube, and it looks like he gets burned.
now, im not sure, and i dont even know if this was discussed yet (couldnt find anything via search), but did he die, or did he get transported?
i mean the sky turned into a picture of space, and there was a beam into that space. but he also burned up, or at least it looked like it

now im curious, do you think he got transported, similar to thor, or did he just get desintegrated and died?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

usconcept

I'm guessing that he got transported. Remember that in the comics he comes back in the future too. :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jathoris

I could be completely wrong, but already knowing that they were doing an avengers movie, I always thought that was a way of showing/hinting how they were going to combine all the films together, because to me, it looked very much in line with the ending of Thor. Then of course there's all the end scenes from the respecting movies...

MooCriket

Master Member
Yeah, got beamed up but not by Scotty. Would not be surprised if he makes an appearance with Loki in the new film.

DocTony

It seemed to me that it was a bridge between asgard and earth, I I would think he ended up in Asguard

mez7

Sr Member
.....hes burnt up.... or transported to another world..or turned into a norse god...ect.....its really left open to whatever the writers of the next movies have in store...its really all conjecture at this point