Captain America "Inactive" file

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by The5yearSquirl, Apr 20, 2016.

1. The5yearSquirl

The5yearSquirl New Member

Hello im interested in making as accurate a replica as possible of the "inactive" file from the end of captain america ive already searched the Captain America TFA thread and i have all the files from there. im specifically looking for the "Cardio Vascular Report" seen just behind the pic of rogers. Also if anyone knows what exactly this type of folder is called that would be great. Any pics or reference you have would be highly appreciated
    12120038_1.jpg
    This pic is from the auction

2. breen2057

breen2057 Sr Member

ive never seen a replica of the Cardio Vascular Report done by anyone on the rpf. you might have to make that one your self

3. The5yearSquirl

Any guess on what the font might be?

4. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks like a fairly standard bold, serif font; Times New Roman Bold, perhaps?

5. repy

repy Active Member

I might have the auction catalog pdf somewhere if needed.....

6. The5yearSquirl

The only picture I have from the auction is the one I posted if you have anymore it would be greatly appreciated

7. repy

repy Active Member

File seems to heavy to be attached : PM me with your email and I'll send it.

8. The5yearSquirl

I thought i would show what i have so far *NOTE I did not make any of these i found most of them by googling but a few of them are from the rpf. If any of these belong to you shoot me a PM and il gladly remove
    it 5159eaa2ae98a.jpg certficate of acceptability.jpg C.A. 4.jpg ApplicationForEnlistment2.jpg ApplicationForEnlistment1.jpg 12119862_3.jpg 614828a.gif 5159ec5ae41205.jpg 5159eb72c452e.jpg OrderToReportForInduction-blank.jpg
    some of these listed are scans of real WW2 documents that i havnt filed out for Rogers Yet
    I found a website (not sure if posting link is ageist the rules) with templates of WW2 paperwork.
    I plan on printing a vaccine record,promotion certificate,motor vehicle operators license, some train tickets maybe even a paybook. If anybody has any idea for other documents you think would be in a personnel file let me know