Captain America helmets?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LtPinkerton

Anyone know who makes the best Captain America helmets? The ones I’ve seen online are either on a site that seems sketchy, or the helmet itself looks like misshapen rubber. Really not familiar with the world of Marvel props.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
Jordan's Ironic Armory on Facebook or Instagram. No question about it. He makes them for multiple head sizes. He also has Cap's helmet from the first Avengers.

PROPSnSTUDIO on Etsy has a couple really nice ones too. More expensive though and only one size. But they make a two-piece resin one if you really prefer that over urethane.

This is my helmet from Jordan.

IMG_20201013_232010__01.jpg

pepperbone

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Jordan's Ironic Armory on Facebook or Instagram. No question about it. He makes them for multiple head sizes. He also has Cap's helmet from the first Avengers.

PROPSnSTUDIO on Etsy has a couple really nice ones too. More expensive though and only one size. But they make a two-piece resin one if you really prefer that over urethane.

This is my helmet from Jordan.

View attachment 1422506
Just went through Jordan's pics on FB. Wow...
Never thought I needed a Cap helmet until now.

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got my TFA/Smithsonian helmet from Propcustomz on Facebook/Etsy because Jordan's said they weren't doing them at the time and it's really nice. I do want to get the later helmet from Jordan's at some point too.

IMG_7531.jpeg

Last edited: