Captain America helmet, metal strap triangles

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SteelCricket

Hello all. So after a lot of work I finished my Captain America Helmet and was successful in making the chin guard and webbing straps out of stainless steel. The chin guard was a bit more time consuming then I thought. But the triangles weren't too bad and really help to add detail to the helmet.

I'm trying to gauge interest to see if there would be enough people looking to buy a pair, and if so I would start making a small batch and see how it goes. I just have one question for the community.

The question is, what size webbing is everyone using? I used 3/4", but the current design would be able handle smaller sizes, but bigger would require me scaling the waterjet file. No big deal and wouldn't make it cost anymore, just need to know if everyone is using a different size then I did, before I go welding things together.

Thank you 20160717_121137.jpg 20160717_121112.jpg 20160717_121152.jpg 20160717_121146.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.