Captain America : Civil War

DD28

I'm sure there will be a few CA:CW props to come, so I will get things started.

attachment.php

First off there is the Cover of the Sokovia Accords document that is seen in the trailer, the document looks to be about 1"-1.25" thick with a blue Fabric Tape spine covering. I have left a slightly wider border on the left hand edge to allow for this. Also I know that there is text at the bottom, but I have no idea what it says, so I have made my own up that looks about right. *

Second is my version of a document I saw a picture of on the MCU wiki, I'm not sure where the original came from but it does have a (c) marvel at the bottom. My version differs slightly from that one in the fact that the UN Logo is different (mine is the same logo I used on the cover).

Any comments, errors or corrections let me know.

Until next time...

Peter

* UPDATE : After seeing a nice Hi-Res shot of the accords cover, I have now updated the wording at the bottom, I was totally wrong with my first attempt :p.

Attachments

• Sokovia Accords Preview.png
    Sokovia Accords Preview.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 755
  • Sokovia Accords Registration Document.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Sokovia Accords Cover.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Sokovia Accords Cover v2.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
These were perfect! I got the chance to use these on a video interview the other day. I was in my full Cap suit and was asked about the upcoming Civil War.. I got the chance to pull these out of my bag and set the record straight. :cool

Had a little spare time this week so updated some old files ready for the release of the RONIN Hawkeye Dossier.

The Sokovia Accords got an extra few pages, including a portfolio of Registration Policies and ACTS added to it, and also a picture of some envelopes I printed for a convention previously, but thought they would look cool in the "Hawkeye Dossier" along with some Nick Fuy memos and spare SHIELD Triskelion and INSIGHT Office paperwork.

Attachments

• Hawkeye Dossier Teaser 1.jpg
    Hawkeye Dossier Teaser 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back