Captain America Bust Costum cimic vertion(P.R.)

AGUNEG

Hi this is my second sculpture in clay, it is lifesize and is my personal vertion of Captain America comic. In this vertion I add more details like ears, skin texture and mask texture I work very hard in this proyect and I want to know your opinion.

As a self appointed Captain America expert. :) I can without any doubt say that you are doing a perfect job on sculpting and capturing Captain America in bust form. That is without a doubt one of the best. Keep it up!

The textures look REALLY well done. That helmet looks crazy! The only critiques I have are the eyes, the iris area, and the ears. The ears just look a bit...I can't quite put my finger on it...just odd. Other than those two things, this is a good piece. A marked improvement over your last. Keep at it. Again, the textures are amazing.

Hi, thank's for your coments. I work in the mold and I have the first piece in fiber glass. I'm very happy with the final result. I will make another, if you are interest the prize is $130.00 & shipping. Just let me know your opinions. This are photos of the process.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back