Captain America Blu Ray

Maulfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got the movie yesterday, i have to tell you there are good many good stuff from the making of the Captain America suit and the make up of the Red Skull that take almost 4 hours of make up, plus over 10 silicone pieces for the mask section and they remove the nose with cgi.

Sorry but i cannot give you one, i just have one and it is not mine, Here is the photo of the blu dvd ORIGINAL.Also I have the Pirates Caribbeans 4 too on Blu ray and original too. Like i said i nave a direct connection with company distributor, they only problem are very expensive.

If you're talking extra money, it's generally not worth it.. POTC4 comes out in a few days anyway, I can just walk into Best Buy and pick it up.

What is the official release date of Cap? And why has it taken so long for Pirates 4 to come out? It seems like it's been a LONG time since it was in theaters, at least by modern standards.
I remember back in the good ol' VHS days it would take up to a year or longer for movies to come out for sale.
With how quickly DVDs can be produced - and also how early the production companies begin working on the 'special features', we see movies hit the market within five months of its original theatrical release.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back