Captain America Avengers Costume

BobbyS95

We've all heard some negative things about Cap's new costume for The Avengers, but that was before the final photos were released. After looking at this picture, I love the new costume and think it is better than the TFA costume. What do the rest of you think?

I would have liked the chainmail look but I think they did a good job of merging the comics with the reality of what a Cap Costume would look like.

Ugh. In all honesty, from the neck down it isn't too bad... way too busy, too many straps and doodads.

It's the cowl/mask that just ruins the whole thing. WTF were they thinking? Someone had to see how that looked and say something, 'Geez, his head looks like a balloon.'

The helmet mask from CA:TFA wasn't that great, but it's way better than this monstrosity.

Last edited:
Yeah. Agree. The rest of the suit is great. But the Avengers cowl looks cheesy. The helmet-esque cowl in the Captain America movie looked good. Can you find a final Avengers photo of Cap wearing the cowl?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back