Captain America Avengers Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobbyS95

We've all heard some negative things about Cap's new costume for The Avengers, but that was before the final photos were released. After looking at this picture, I love the new costume and think it is better than the TFA costume. What do the rest of you think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vykk Draygo

I would have liked the chainmail look but I think they did a good job of merging the comics with the reality of what a Cap Costume would look like.

JD

Master Member
Ugh. In all honesty, from the neck down it isn't too bad... way too busy, too many straps and doodads.

It's the cowl/mask that just ruins the whole thing. WTF were they thinking? Someone had to see how that looked and say something, 'Geez, his head looks like a balloon.'

The helmet mask from CA:TFA wasn't that great, but it's way better than this monstrosity.

Last edited:

Alan Cross

Sr Member
Yeah. Agree. The rest of the suit is great. But the Avengers cowl looks cheesy. The helmet-esque cowl in the Captain America movie looked good. Can you find a final Avengers photo of Cap wearing the cowl?