Captain America Avengers Costume

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by BobbyS95, Apr 11, 2012.

1. BobbyS95

BobbyS95 Well-Known Member

We've all heard some negative things about Cap's new costume for The Avengers, but that was before the final photos were released. After looking at this picture, I love the new costume and think it is better than the TFA costume. What do the rest of you think?

2. Paul Andrew

Paul Andrew Sr Member

Slims him down a bit much imo. I liked the bulkier 1st avenger costume more.

3. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

no cowl pic -> doesnt say anything. the suit isnt that bad. the cowl is horrible

4. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo New Member

I would have liked the chainmail look but I think they did a good job of merging the comics with the reality of what a Cap Costume would look like.

5. JD

JD Master Member

Ugh. In all honesty, from the neck down it isn't too bad... way too busy, too many straps and doodads.

It's the cowl/mask that just ruins the whole thing. WTF were they thinking? Someone had to see how that looked and say something, 'Geez, his head looks like a balloon.'

The helmet mask from CA:TFA wasn't that great, but it's way better than this monstrosity.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  6. Alan Cross

Alan Cross Sr Member

Yeah. Agree. The rest of the suit is great. But the Avengers cowl looks cheesy. The helmet-esque cowl in the Captain America movie looked good. Can you find a final Avengers photo of Cap wearing the cowl?

7. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Much preferred the look of WW2 stock items modified than this suit.