Capt Cardboard's Little Discovery

Kuhn Global

Sr Member
Scott has outdone himself with his Little Discovery Pod Bay.
He called to share it with me tonight and I just had to post it.
Check it out... :p

ldpbfin.jpg

ldpbfin2.jpg

ldpbfin3.jpg

ldpbfin1.jpg

I mean ...DUUUUUUDE. :thumbsup :thumbsup
It's not even painted yet.

Originally posted by tgreco@Dec 20 2005, 09:15 AM
captain cardboards stuff is always amazing, but this just blew me away seeing it scaled to a penny
[snapback]1139970[/snapback]​
LOLOL..that last picture IS the shocker isn't it?
It really didn't look that small until I saw that one. :eek

Originally posted by Boba Frett@Dec 20 2005, 04:46 PM
:eek WOW..
That is amazing
[snapback]1139998[/snapback]​

That's absolutely astounding (amazing was used already). I thought I might be looking at a set, or a large scale prototype, until I saw the penny.

Can't wait for the rest of the ship.

Originally posted by kyuman+Dec 20 2005, 05:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kyuman @ Dec 20 2005, 05:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boba Frett
@Dec 20 2005, 04:46 PM
That is amazing

That's absolutely astounding (amazing was used already). I thought I might be looking at a set, or a large scale prototype, until I saw the penny.

[snapback]1140047[/snapback]​
[/b]

Kyuman-- You mean this?

evansld1.jpg

I don't have a better photo right now, sorry. White models and flat lighting just don't mix.

I posted information about this model in the Junkyard a few days ago, so people wondering about it really should go there for the straight poop. To keep this as on-topic as possible, though, I'll just say this model is 5.5 feet long, which makes it close to 1/3 the size of the small filming model. It is not a kit, but is one of the models in my Underwriter's Project.

Scott

Originally posted by CaptCBoard+Dec 20 2005, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptCBoard @ Dec 20 2005, 11:42 AM)</div>
Originally posted by kyuman@Dec 20 2005, 05:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Boba Frett
@Dec 20 2005, 04:46 PM
That is amazing

[snapback]1140047[/snapback]​

Kyuman-- You mean this?

evansld1.jpg

I don't have a better photo right now, sorry. White models and flat lighting just don't mix.

I posted information about this model in the Junkyard a few days ago, so people wondering about it really should go there for the straight poop. To keep this as on-topic as possible, though, I'll just say this model is 5.5 feet long, which makes it close to 1/3 the size of the small filming model. It is not a kit, but is one of the models in my Underwriter's Project.

Scott
[snapback]1140092[/snapback]​
[/b]
Just as I said Scott,...DUUUUUUUDE. Yes..that is 7 U's. LOL.

Are you going to kit that giant penny? what kind of paint did you use? awesome weather job. I really can't tell the difference from the one in my pocket ;)

Jedi Dade

Well, I've just pulled my jaw off the floor, but it's not quite back on my face properly. Ok, there, that's got it.

I can't believe the picture, it's...it's....SOMETHING WONDERFUL.

Great going Scott.

On of my all time favorite movies and ships. You did an excellent job, I would love to have one of these if you decide to kit it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back