Capt. America TFA cowl **FINISHED PICS**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reevz666

doing this for a buddy...here's a look at the progress so far.....

sealed sculpt

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Capt. America TFA cowl WIP

That is fantastic! You doing all the leatherwork on the liner yourself?

wrroca

wow Very very nice work.. congratulations, I will wait to see finished :lol

reevz666

thanks everyone...I'm excited to get the final cowls all set...need to get the "wing" & "A" stencils going as well

You doing all the leatherwork on the liner yourself?
no the leather work is being done by someone I know who is a NINJA with a sewing machine :thumbsup

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

CRAZY good work!
I always love to see the scratch-built stuff on here.

Finhead

Sr Member

Loos pretty good Shawn, only thing that really stands out is the very short nose section.

reevz666

yeah, I'm hoping that once the fabric is placed under the nose area it'll fill it out a bit more

reevz666

Re: Capt. America TFA cowl **UPDATE PICS**

got my straps in & stencils made ... took some time but very happy with the outcome