Caped Silver Storm Trooper Revealed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RiotJavelinDX

Sr Member

Cannot wait for more angles, love the black and red shoulder cape. First Storm Trooper design I'm seriously considering making.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vince

I'm feeling like this guy could be episode VII's "Boba Fett". He draws to mind the original concept of Fett as a super-trooper, maybe answers directly to the big-bad..

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With that cape he reminds me of the Mandalorian Death Watch captain from the 2nd season of Clone Wars. Very cool.

RiotJavelinDX

Sr Member
Do we know what sets him apart from other troopers? Rank? Overall badass?
Not that I know of, but perhaps the press will get some information over the Star Wars celebration weekend. I would hands down assume he is higher in rank; there may be more than one, who knows.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hmmm something very AR-15ish in that pic. IDK about that...hopefully it's just the dark lighting.

Darth Lars

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think the blaster looks like one of the new Stormtrooper blasters with a butt stock added.

widescreen

There is another possibility - this could be a SITH apprentice........
remember - there are always 2 Sith.

nogga_nootch

Do we know what sets him apart from other troopers? Rank? Overall badass?
Being a woman definitely sets "him" apart.

The character is possibly played by Gwendoline Christie (Brienne from game of thrones)

Other than that I have no idea

Last edited:

NoahFett

New Crimson Guard maybe? I know he has a blaster and isn't crimson, but that's what the cape reminded me of. Has to be some kind of elite trooper.

Vult Tavik

Is the reason everyone keeps assuming this is Gwendoline only because she wasn't anywhere else in the trailer? I just don't get why people are assuming that...

Vult Tavik

I know I am going against the current here thinking it is not her, but I seem to recall her as being very tall and having long arms. I just don't see that in the image. This person looks to be more short and have a compact upper body. Of course I could be wrong...