Cape hook

Darth Domain

I've been experimenting with Altmann's armor, turning it from a display piece to a wearable armor, after i've viewed ROTJ style armor i felt that Altmanns was quite close although made of plastic.
Next problem, what is used as a cape hook, anyone got any pics?
Also, i know i have to cut a small hole in the armor to fix the hook, any tips/pics
Thanks folks
Mark

I had some pics of when I installed my own cape hook on my old GT armor... Ill check and see if I have any pics still on my hard drive. If i do Ill post them here.

Hi Mark

You need a brass curtain hook for ROTJ style armour if ya want something to match the original costumes. If you can't find one let me know, I might still have one somewhere.

hook.jpg

Jeremy

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth Kahnt @ Aug 11 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]1298374[/snapback]</div>
I had some pics of when I installed my own cape hook on my old GT armor... Ill check and see if I have any pics still on my hard drive. If i do Ill post them here.
[/b]
Thanks Chris, that would be helpful

<div class='quotetop'>(gonk27 @ Aug 11 2006, 05:59 PM) [snapback]1298415[/snapback]</div>
Hi Mark

You need a brass curtain hook for ROTJ style armour if ya want something to match the original costumes. If you can't find one let me know, I might still have one somewhere.

hook.jpg

Jeremy
[/b]
Thanks

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back