Cantwell T16 Skyhopper research thread

You guy's who have the transtar kits that you parting out, is there any chance I can buy the chassis rails and the front grill trim as I am building the actual truck but these parts are missing or warped. Cheers

Heads up to you guys looking for the right tape spools - I have had great luck finding vintage 1/2" spools with Zipper Tape, Hair Tape, and Splicing Tape on eBay and Etsy. Expect to pay $8 to $15 for the vintage spool with the three tines (but if you get the "hair tape" the spool will be NEON PINK, d'oh). Latest one I got was from a splicing tape roll.

Also, the Revell 1:48 Gemini kits are still "sort of" easy to get still since the re-release, so don't pay over $25 for them. I've had great luck getting them, too!

IMG_8529.jpg

Oh ok, I'll go back through my old hard drives and see if I can find it. I usually save things as I see them, cause pics seem to disappear into the ether, ;) I saw several of my threads have missing pics. I need to go back and redo them. Great work on the Skyhopper. A very cool model !

Any way someone can re-post or send me the parts maps that were on the first page., There's a couple pieces I need to for my build. Thanks

Im on a bit of a prop break and haven't been paying attention. Anyone have a way to host these maps? I don't really have a way to do it right now and not in a position to find a good hosting site,

Page 1 updated with everything that was posted plus the kits ive found over the last few years.. Still missing a few parts so if anyone can help find them please post so these can be complete.

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

Page 1 updated with everything that was posted plus the kits ive found over the last few years.. Still missing a few parts so if anyone can help find them please post so these can be complete.

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

Awesome job on getting those parts maps back!
I’ve been going back through my stash and found I’m missing a few hard to find high dollar kits lol, but I have the majority of them.

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

2 = brass tube, same as below the gun block
12 = Hawker
81-91 = styrene

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back