Cantwell T16 Skyhopper research thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Borz666

You guy's who have the transtar kits that you parting out, is there any chance I can buy the chassis rails and the front grill trim as I am building the actual truck but these parts are missing or warped. Cheers

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Heads up to you guys looking for the right tape spools - I have had great luck finding vintage 1/2" spools with Zipper Tape, Hair Tape, and Splicing Tape on eBay and Etsy. Expect to pay $8 to $15 for the vintage spool with the three tines (but if you get the "hair tape" the spool will be NEON PINK, d'oh). Latest one I got was from a splicing tape roll.

Also, the Revell 1:48 Gemini kits are still "sort of" easy to get still since the re-release, so don't pay over $25 for them. I've had great luck getting them, too!

IMG_8529.jpg

bwayne64

Sr Member
Oh ok, I'll go back through my old hard drives and see if I can find it. I usually save things as I see them, cause pics seem to disappear into the ether, ;) I saw several of my threads have missing pics. I need to go back and redo them. Great work on the Skyhopper. A very cool model !

kenny

Any way someone can re-post or send me the parts maps that were on the first page., There's a couple pieces I need to for my build. Thanks

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im on a bit of a prop break and haven't been paying attention. Anyone have a way to host these maps? I don't really have a way to do it right now and not in a position to find a good hosting site,

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Page 1 updated with everything that was posted plus the kits ive found over the last few years.. Still missing a few parts so if anyone can help find them please post so these can be complete.

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

Apophis

Sr Member
Page 1 updated with everything that was posted plus the kits ive found over the last few years.. Still missing a few parts so if anyone can help find them please post so these can be complete.

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

Awesome job on getting those parts maps back!
I’ve been going back through my stash and found I’m missing a few hard to find high dollar kits lol, but I have the majority of them.

marvin

#'s missing
19 Styrene ?
58 Stryene ?
60 Styrene ?
71+72
81+91 Styrene ?

2 = brass tube, same as below the gun block
12 = Hawker
81-91 = styrene

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.