CANTINA BAND

GEEK1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okey dokey...onto the next build. This is gonna be an ad hoc project in between bigger builds. Just doing one or two of the band at a time.
So got the head model all printed and primed

xNV26Nil.jpg
K9LfXAal.jpg

and modelled and printed the hands which I'm gonna cast in silicone, so they bend around the instruments

99wdsFil.jpg

oh you crazy! amazing! I'm really looking forward to see your complete display, it will be awesome :)

Amazing job as usual, where do you display all these full size characters you build?

Cheers dude...Most of them, at the moment, are for a Star Wars museum opening in Germany

So finished the second Bith which I reckon is probably Fig'rin Dan himself as he's blowing on the Kloo horn

aaUDGwEl.jpg
qmCFjAil.jpg

As far as I know there are up to 9 Bith in the cantina but only 7 play in the band, on 5 different instruments...with both the Fanfar and Kloo horn played by 2 players.
So I Still want to do the Omni-box player, the bandfill player and probably the Fizzz player too

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back