Question Can't stay logged in and tapatalk (answered)

sycor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Maybe it's just my stuff here at work but I can't seem to stay logged in. Granted we are stuck using IE 7 so that may be part of it.

Also, has tapatalk been updated yet? Last time I tried to use it, it didn't work once we moved back to the regular domain.

I have this problem on my desktop at home, it always wants to log me back out. My work computer and iPad stay logged in though.

Actually now I can't stay logged in for more than a few minutes at a time. I can be clicking around from forum to forum reading posts and I'm just suddenly logged out.

I haven't changed any settings. Unless the IT department here did something. But I have no trouble staying signed in to other websites. Just this one.

I haven't changed any settings. Unless the IT department here did something. But I have no trouble staying signed in to other websites. Just this one.
Not a settings change, you need to clear out the cache and cookies for the RPF and then try it again.

Mine keeps logging me out as well.. I tried clearing out cache and cookies but it's still doing it. Anyone know the file names so i can look for them manually? Other suggestions?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back