Canon help

4505marcel

HI Guys well ive ordered every component now to complete my second pred costume all but the canon and mount. Cant really decide which canon to go for and I havent got a clue on the sizes of the P1, P2, AVP or AVPR cannons. My current suit hasnt got a canon so have nothing to go by.
Im going AVP feet, thighs, cod, butt, guantlets and right shoulder, Wolf shins and P1 chest, back, right shoulder and medikit with elder head and caseys Ancient bio. Im sort of leaning towards wolfs canon as I like the style, but would this go on a P1 back pack ?
Can anyone tell me rough dimensions of each please?

Thanks guys

Marcel

I think it would depend on the backpack. You could mount a wolf canonn with an arm made from vinnman's templates, if the backpack were resin. If the P1 backpack is latex, you would have to shoulder mount the canon. Two different mounts, but they would definately hold a wolf cannon.

Its a latex foam filled pack as far as I know, but I could replace the foam on the inside for fibreglass perhaps to give it a solid base. Ive not seen a P1 pack in the flesh so im unsure of what cant and can be done with it.

Do you know whet the difference is in length and height between the canons?

Cheers

Its a latex foam filled pack as far as I know, but I could replace the foam on the inside for fibreglass perhaps to give it a solid base. Ive not seen a P1 pack in the flesh so im unsure of what cant and can be done with it.

Do you know whet the difference is in length and height between the canons?

Cheers

You could replace the foam with a piece of 1/4" styrene plastic plate to give you a stable platform (with additional foam added under it). As far as cannon lengths go, my P1 is 9" long.
No jokes, please :rolleyes:

You could replace the foam with a piece of 1/4" styrene plastic plate to give you a stable platform (with additional foam added under it). As far as cannon lengths go, my P1 is 9" long.
No jokes, please :p

Can you pm me prices on your bits please mate ive been trying to contact you for a while

Cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back