Question cannot get pictures to upload from remote sites.. and other problems

cptdragon9

I'm having major problems trying to get pictures to upload from my photobucket site.. or even drop box...

also pictures I'm uploading from my laptop are being tipped to the side (and that is not how they are saved)

Need some help here please

I'm having major problems trying to get pictures to upload from my photobucket site.. or even drop box...

also pictures I'm uploading from my laptop are being tipped to the side (and that is not how they are saved)

Need some help here please
Is there a particular post that you are referring to (your costume thread looks like the pics are correct)?

the original post had all the pictures correct, but last night I spent quite a bit of time trying to get links from Photobucket to load.. sight said they were no recognized. Then every pictures I tried uploading was turned 90 degrees. Had to log in and out of the RPF site several times before the pictures would load right

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back