Question Cannot attach pics-frustrating!

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey,
I am trying to attach pics to a new thread I am starting, but it only will let me post one at a time! So then I post it, and try to reply to my own post to add another pic and it tells me that I have already posted a picture to this! What am I doing wrong? Also, my pics always come out as thumbnails. How do I do the whole "pic-heavy" thing that others do? Thanks in advance for any answers!

If you are uploading photos, you should be able to upload 10 at a time via the upload tool.

Once uploaded, when you insert them, they will be thumbnails. The reason for this is that it cuts down on the page load time and members can click on the images they want to see in detail. If you are wanting to spread the photos out throughout the post, once you have the images uploaded, you can click the little paperclip icon to insert them into your post.

If you are uploading photos, you should be able to upload 10 at a time via the upload tool.

Once uploaded, when you insert them, they will be thumbnails. The reason for this is that it cuts down on the page load time and members can click on the images they want to see in detail. If you are wanting to spread the photos out throughout the post, once you have the images uploaded, you can click the little paperclip icon to insert them into your post.
Thanks, but it's not letting me. It is only letting me upload 1!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back