Cannonball Run: Idea for costume of... "Him"?

Spylocke

Prop-Makers,

chaos.jpg

Has anyone ever attempted to make a Captain Chaos costume?

chaos2.jpg

I have been looking for an orange EMT jacket with white piping around the sleeves, too! I found a screen used prop while googling!

chaosjacket.jpg

Captain USA could be cool, too! But he's lesser known.

chaos6.jpg

I would love to see a Captain Chaos & JJ animated feature!

chaos3.jpg

A lot of that movie was filmed here in the Atlanta area. My friend Robert was Dom DeLuise's stand-in for that movie. One day he mistakenly took the Captain Chaos mask home with him. When he came back the next morning, he almost got fired. He said it was a fun shoot.

By the way, I don't think that's the original jacket in that sale. That jacket has patches on the shoulders. If you look at the photos and screencaps included, there were no patches on the original jackets. It looks like the same kind of jacket, but NOT the original. Not worth $1200.00 for a fake.

kitt1

At least the tag shows where it's from.

attachment.php

Give them a call.

That mask is off as well. The writing is different and the black part is too big.

Kitt1,

That's a cool story, about your friend!

Also, if you read the description on the movie jacket, they say the patches were added afterward for a seperate production. I'm not saying it's real, just repeating what the listing says.

And I already tried the Dyna Med route. I guess they only make products now and no longer do clothing. I found a few similar jackets, but they are all for SKINNY lil guys. Me? I'm more like Dom Deluise!

Last edited:
Great costume idea.

my mom made the cowl/cape for me waaaay back when I was in Jr. High. I found a small set of Army greens and even cut up some private stripes for the "30 years" ( lol ) in the army . I had made a cardboard MoH as well as a fake beard and stash. Man I gotta find that picture

The_batdemon - you're right. He had to be an XL if not an XXL!

franknbeanz - So, you went as CC in Cannonball Run 2, huh? Cool! That may be an easier costume to put together, but i really want to go with the EMT look from part 1. If you find that pic, post it! I would like to check it out!

I just picked up some materal to make Chaos' cape and cowl.

I am making the costume for a convention in a couple of weeks.

Will post photos and updates when I start in about a week.

Keith

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back