cannon build outa scrap

The rule is anything that you can cut to shape and glue and stick together to look like the real thing.
Then cover it in silver (or whatever) spray paint and weather it to look like the real thing.

You can skip the paint step if u know how to mold things and cast the parts into a resin item... then paint it.

Good Luck

FIRST I FOUND AN OLD TOY GUN OF MINE. IT HAS WATER DAMAGE ALREADY SO IT KINDA LOOKS COOL.
THEN I GUTTED OUT ALL THE ELECTRONICS AND TOOK OF THE ORANGE CAP.
I COULDN'T DECIDE ON WEATHER OR NOT TO KEEP THE CLEAR TUBE ON THE INSIDE ,I EVENTUALLY SETTLED ON KEEPING IT AND I JUST FILLED IT WITH SOME PLASTIC TUBING STUFF.
I PLAN TO DREMEL OFF THE HANDLE LATER AND PAINT .

SUNP0012.JPG

SUNP0019.JPG

SUNP0020.JPG

The rule is anything that you can cut to shape and glue and stick together to look like the real thing.
Then cover it in silver (or whatever) spray paint and weather it to look like the real thing.

You can skip the paint step if u know how to mold things and cast the parts into a resin item... then paint it.

Good Luck
I MADE A NEW TOPIC OF WAT I GOT SO FAR CHECK IT OUT MAN

No worries ..threads were merged to keep all the progress in one place. on a side note...all caps are generally frowned upon in forums...it gives the impression that you are yelling, trying to stand out..etc. also they are a pain to read when your posts are long. just a friendly FYI

No worries ..threads were merged to keep all the progress in one place. on a side note...all caps are generally frowned upon in forums...it gives the impression that you are yelling, trying to stand out..etc. also they are a pain to read when your posts are long. just a friendly FYI
ok sorry... but thanks for not being a dick bout it

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back