Cannon, Backpack

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crazyk187

Yea i painted the cannon with resin it worked real good i am going to slush the in side with likw a 1/4 cup then bondo and paint. Only gonna bondo so paint sticks real good. im excited about the back pack............So I got sintra sholder armor, sintra cod, sintra ass flap, cannon, backpack and a wolf bio......helll yea not bad for starting in october.

crazyk187

:)
Nice man!

How did you scale them?
Well movieman......who i got the pep files have them scaled ....but I know threw all the foot work threw ll tje different sites.....all u got to do is buy pepkaura creator and u can scale it all day long but I think the cannon looks good but the back pack looks little small till I put it on my back ........

crazyk187

Got them all coated in resin two times each. I am happy so far got more work to do. I can hold the backpack from one part with full strength and no flex. Still need to fiberglass matt the inside of the back pack.

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg