Can you just jump into season 4 parks and recreation?

glunark

Sr Member
I haven't seen the first three years, but the show starts here next week, will there be loads of stuff I don't get?

Is Chris Pratt still in it?

There are some in-jokes and things like that, but generally it's still entertaining without a greater understanding of the past seasons, though that does add to it. Is there no way for you to watch the previous seasons? Chris Pratt is in season 4 still, he left in season 6 to shoot GotG.

Thanks guys, I didn't even realise the first three seasons had been broadcast by BBC4, a channel I never watch, and the channel that bought the series after that didn't get the rights to the first three.

I dunno. I thought that the show remained consistently funny, but I also binge-watched it. S1 was the only one that I thought was kinda meh, and that was when they were still finding the tone they wanted to go with.

Honestly with this show it doesn't matter where you jump in. It all hinges on whether you like the Leslie Nope character or not. I can see how her over the top obsessive compulsive behavior could annoy some. If she annoys you, you wont be able to stand the show.

I liked the show, it thought it was better when Ann (Rashida Jones) was still on the show but still funny non the less.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back