Can you help I.D. this Predator?

Trustey

Hey guys. I joined up here to find dreads/beads/neckring for an unfinished hunter I picked up. I was just wondering if you guys know the origins of this guy? Who sculpted and maybe even who painted him. He's kind of in the back here, but I can take a better solo pic of him in a bit if needed. Thanks!

AlienAttack.jpg

AlienAttack.jpg

I guess its an ursurper P1 conversion.
Dont know if he made it himself..
I think that bambooie's dreads fit that pretty well..
But i would first contact ursurper for some better info about the mask.

Yeah thats one of my closed mouth masks i converted to a eldish look. Greedowan purchased that conversion from me last year.

i remember the sale. and thats a nice collection you have there

Thanks guys. I contacted Bambooie last week about dreads o_O

I have a neckring that fits and I am working on some elder bling for it. He won't be movie accurate but a damn nice custom.

Great job on the sculpt Usurper, he looks to be saying bring it on! Just like a hunter should! And whoever did the paint it's a 9.9/10 job I am super happy with. I was a little nervous at first about caring for latex but I see how these can blow away a lot of the resin pieces.

I'm hoping to find a good kit mask for him. I havent painted anything since Warhammer minis, just a few statue repairs so I am looking forward to it.

Yeah thats my paint up o_O I see a couple of things i do not like in it now though hehe.

I am going to be doing several more elder conversions in the coming months so i can hopefully improve on the things i dislike.

here is the only pic i have on him before he left.

clel4.jpg.gif

clel4.jpg.gif

decided to recomment, Im ALWAYS trying to find things i dislike in my work, i think that is kind of like self learning hehe.

On this mask i disliked the mouth, too dark imo and the tooth ring, but i did not have any different rings at the time.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back