The original tool was taken from a vacforming done many years ago. The mold for said forming was destroyed due to its size
This forming was done in way too thin byvac, so the nose and chin were a bit brittle.
I then filled this forming with plaster to get a new tool
The nose and chin were a bit odd but i fixed them with Bog (BONDO)
I then made the silicone caulk mold over the top of it. 4 layers of caulk thinned with naptha and the forth on reinforced with chucks.
and finally a fibreglass jacket over the top.
The Hopes for today are to get atleast 2 pulls out of it. One for the client and of course one for myself.