Can we somehow identify Pepper Potts' Sports Bra and action slacks from IRON MAN 3?

Deathstalker II

A young lady I know is considering costuming at a con and so I'm trying to figure it out.

I swear the pants were GRAY and may have had some sort of tiny piping as a detail. The bra...? V-necked, was it not?

I've been looking at sports bras online all day, and I'm just kinda' feeling like a pervo now! :wacko

Louise Frogley - the Bond (and WARLOCK) costumer is responsible for the film, and I feel like I should just start camping out in front of her home! :D

Can we maybe do this? Thanks in advance for your aid!!

Re: Can we somehow identify Pepper Potts' Sports Bra and action slacks from IRON MAN

This one...

00539.jpg

Re: Can we somehow identify Pepper Potts' Sports Bra and action slacks from IRON MAN

***SPOILERS BELOW***

As an aside, was anyone else bugged by the fact that Pepper's clothes didn't burn off when she dropped into the fire? I mean, not only was her body blazing hot from the Extremis treatments, but then she fell right into a huge fire and the clothes weren't even singed? I'm not saying this because I wanted gratuitous nudity, but just because it was one more thing that really annoyed me about this movie...

Anyway, back to the prop hunt...

Yes Sean - that one exactly. At the moment, that image, and some gifs of the moment from the trailer, are all that exist online. We don't even get to see the cut/shaping.

Planning on seeing IM3 at least one more time because my wife had the same questions about Pepper's Extremis outfit. Looks like dark gray or black yoga pants. Need to get another good look at the top and pants to be sure.

***SPOILERS BELOW***

As an aside, was anyone else bugged by the fact that Pepper's clothes didn't burn off when she dropped into the fire? I mean, not only was her body blazing hot from the Extremis treatments, but then she fell right into a huge fire and the clothes weren't even singed? I'm not saying this because I wanted gratuitous nudity, but just because it was one more thing that really annoyed me about this movie...

Anyway, back to the prop hunt...

I could stand a little ;-)

Yeah Rogan - I'm planning on going a second time to see if I can't get a better sense of what's going on there. I was thinking the pants were charcoal gray or black, as well. Wonder what the SHOES looked like...

Thank god for the internet huh?, if you had to do the research in a clothing department you may have been questioned lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back