can someone translate this for me?

th3 pr3dat0r

can anyone translate this? i have the whole thing and would be willing to send it to people, the whole thing, but can some translate this?:

grus_paint_need_translate.JPG

with enough paper of bay made pedazitos small, revuelve water and white glue and amasalo by a long time until obtaining a mass uniforms white this mass was used to carve and to give to form to the base of our head yautja. I include a final photo like reference here you are going to make use of all your artistic ability they ten extreme well-taken care of with the handling of the paste since this dampens the cardboard and debilitates the structure little by little sees without haste this process has taken one to me to two weeks desperes little by little does not see you keeping the leftover from the paste in a plastic stock market to conserve it this table leaves to as hard sun and quadara as the wood

Can you pm it to me the rest of it

this is for an old paper maiche mask he did ages ago ...he makes his underskulls from fiberglass now ...and casts his masks in thin latex

umm newspaper/paper he uses a mix to make dough out of it. it is sticking toilet paper in plastic bag then adding water/ a small bit of glue. the remove water when its doughish then you sculpt with it.

umm newspaper/paper he uses a mix to make dough out of it. it is sticking toilet paper in plastic bag then adding water/ a small bit of glue. the remove water when its doughish then you sculpt with it.

which is another way of doing paper maiche. Trust me ..I've got a Grusderk mask ..there is no paper maiche in it.

still not a bad idea...just not gonna last that long

well i guess it can if you take care of it.., and also you want to make it compact i guess, maybe itll last longer, im startin this on monday i think

sorry, i have them on my other computer right now, and it isnt working because it keeps shutting down because it thinks it is overheating... sorry when i fix it i will get the pics to you

can anyone translate this? i have the whole thing and would be willing to send it to people, the whole thing, but can some translate this?:

YES!!! something I can do.

Translation:

With enough tissue paper (toilet) cutted in very small pieces,
mix water and school glue (white glue) and "knead" it for quite a while
until you get a white even doug.

This doug will be used to sculp and give form to the base of our Yautja Head.
A final picture is included as reference.

Here you will make use of all of your artistic abilities.

Be extremely careful handling the paste (doug) because
it will moisten the cardboard and weaken the structure...
go bit by bit with no hurry, this process takes one to
two weeks, do not despair. Take it slowly. Keep any leftovers
of the paste (doug) by putting it in a plastic bag to save it.

(shoping bag inside a ziplock is great for saving this doug and home-made clay)

This doug is left in the sun to dry and will be as hard as wood.

------Trust me it WILL get as hard as wood, I made an Owl with this doug for a Harry Potter scenery and it's children-proof. And it bearly has weight.

this is for an old paper maiche mask he did ages ago ...he makes his underskulls from fiberglass now ...and casts his masks in thin latex

I bet, this is what I used in art class at school a very long time ago. But is good for beginner who don't have the budget or don't have the materials at hand.
Like me, can't work with fiberglass, I could get kicked out of the house for that.

It gets on my nerves to have so many limitations. Thank GOD I found this site.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back