Can someone trace this for me please??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I suck at illustrator and it takes m forever to do stuff. Can someone please trace this for me? Black lines on a white backround. I know some people here can do this in a couple of minutes. I'd really appreciate it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

franz bolo

Sr Member
What is it? It looks like it has no bordering edges.

Is it an ammo pouch? Post a smalle rview without being cropped so much.

FB

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's a pocket flap. i'm getting a jacket made and I need an outline drawing of the flap

mandybat

Couldn't you just resize the image to the size you want and trace it off the monitor with pattern paper/tracing paper?

....or am I being a bit dumb :confused

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What version of Illustrator do you have? I just traced it for you. Also what's your email?

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Actually check it again, I added that filligree over the top, I don't know if that's technically part of the flap.

- k

dr_slurpee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think that pattern is just because the image has been mirrored down the middle of the pocket. So all the wrinkles and such are mirrored on both sides.