can someone make me a dark blade clan helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darkbladeclan

as you can see from my picture my favorite bio helmet is the dark blade clan one it doesn't need to be anything fancy i just need a simple pred bio mask with the illuminise yellow eyes and horn type thing on the helmet so please get back to me if you can make this for me

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aquis Hydro

One of the guys here did a simple repaint of a HT Ancient Bio for his Dark Blade Clan HT and it looked virtually spot on, give or take a few minor details.

If you want a more accurate helm, you could look at the Predator: CJ screenshots at IGN.com.

Also, if I can find the time, I'll see if I can sketch it from screenies for you. (it'll take a day or two though.)