Question Can no longer stay logged in

Thumbhead

Is anyone else having problems getting the forum to remember you when you navigate away from the site to somewhere else? I am ticking the box to ask it to remember me when I go to login but as soon as I leave and then return, even a few seconds later, I have to log in again.

I tried clearing out my cookies and temporary internet files etc following the URL revert, as it only started happening this afternoon, but it still won't remember me.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Tom

Are you using a bookmark to the old temporary site to "login"? If you are you might try deleting the bookmark and updating it once you login. My guess is your using an old bookmark to the temporary site (THEREPLICAPROPFORUM) and being redirected to our original site "THERPF" which puts you on the login page showing Black Widow looking at you. Once loged back in update your bookmark. Worked for me!

Congradulations Art for taking back your stolen Web Site !!

Last edited:
Clear your browsers cookies and cache, then restart your browser and try it again... also, be sure to check the "Remember Me?" box.

Nope, didn't work. If I close Firefox, I have to re-login again.

Mighty Montagar,
I did that, still no joy. :(
You checked the "Remember Me?" box when you logged in, and your sure that Firefox is not removing cookies when you close it? When you open Firefox, check the cookies before going to the site to make sure that they are still there after restarting Firefox.

The cookie is something different from "therpf.com" right?

I had checked in Firefox Tracking x Tell websites I don't want to be tracked.

After I unchecked it, then followed you procedures, I didn't have to login again. Thanks.

I think my issue was caused due to me being logged into the old URL on my phone and using the new URL on my computer. I logged out on my phone and now it remembers me again! Thanks.

Same problem. I do not use a bookmark. I do check Remember Me. I don't even have to navigate away; it times me out after a while. Firefox, Mac PowerPC.

We have seen this before and it always comes back to a cookies or cache issue and a matter of them not being completely cleared out.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back