Can I show you my mask? Scarecrow, Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

travsall

Got this in from a good friend just a little bit ago and finally got around to a few quick costume shots! It's a Tyler Hasslet, incredible work on it, and accuracy, just a shame his business practices aren't up to his artistic talent. Anyways, LOVE the mask, Scarecrow has always been my favorite Batman villain, and I really liked what Nolan did with Dr. Crane in the movies, especially the mask, as twisted and evil as it is, paralleling how he really is deep down.
Now all I need is a long coat straight jacket LOL
scarecrow1.jpg

scarecrow2.jpg

scarecrow3.jpg

Weaponized hallucinogenic neuro-toxin anyone? ;)
scarecrow4.jpg

**Damn, this should probably be in the replica costume forum, my mistake.

maan i'd love me one of those

if i had time and money (and sewing skills) that would be another project to do, unfortunately, i have neither

amazing costume

I agree with you, I really liked Nolan's interpretation of Crane.

And that is one fine mask. Definitely one of the best I've seen.

Would've loved to add this to collection but as you say, a shame with regard to the artist... Too bad, would've liked to have gone as Dr. Crane for Halloween this year...

Thanks a lot guys! Appreciate the compliments! I wish these were more available, as a fan it's something damn cool to hold, and put on. Someone has to have the ability to make these and do a run where people actually get their masks, far too cool a character and piece to slip through the cracks!

Very nice man! I may have to try one, been looking for a good Halloween costume and this seems simple but terrifying.

Thanks again everyone! Daz! Good to see ya in here mate! Message coming shortly with updates on NO ;)
Actually, no, there is no lining LOL, and yes it can get a tad itchy wearing it, but it's honestly not near as bad as I would have thought, it's quite bearable! I'm used to latex masks, or silicone, the burlap at least breathes LOL

Looks great! You might get a hood of some sort to wear under it to keep the burlap from absorbing oils from your face if you plan on wearing it more than just a few times.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back