Can I recast an AA Helmet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gytheran@Mar 30 2006, 02:11 PM
By the rules of the RPF, that is correct.

Will I ever do it? No. Do I support it? No.  But if the RPF is going to officially allow AA to recast based on his 'non-member' status, it also allows those who want to recast his work to do so.  That is, if the rules are applied objectively.  So... fat chance at getting away with it.

You simply cannot denounce one person's recasting and not the other's because they're your buddy.  Well... you can, but it make you a hypocritical idiot. :lol

So it is either OK for both AA to recast our members work and our members to recast his work because AA is not technically a member...

OR

It is NOT OK for either to do so.

Which is it going to be?
[snapback]1216096[/snapback]​

So you advocate blatant recasting, both of AA's and TE's work?

In addition it didnt take you long before you resort to name calling - maybe you feel you're losing the argument? This isnt The Battlezone - you're clearly in the wrong place.

Poor form

Cheers

Jez

Ok, that's enough. This is getting personal now and I don't see any progres to agreement or anything new added recently that wasn't covered in the last AA thread. We'll discuss it and if the rest of the staff disagrees it will be reopened. Thank you.

Darryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back