Can I pick your brain for a minute?

oneuglymf

I just have a couple of questions.

what is DB? I see "DB P1" stuff on here, and I'm not sure who DB is.

How are there so many types of predator costumes, and where have you learned all this stuff from for reference material? or is it all imagination and creativity?

My suit consists of some crappy ebay rubies pieces (Which I will upgrade when I have some more loot), I now have a mander Mask, and a Hez Bio on the way. I like the idea of authenticity, but some of the armour pieces and accessories I want to amalgamate into my suit, come from other preds.

Is this frowned upon? or just personal preference?

Anyways, thats all. If anyone wants to chime in, I'd love to hear what you think.

Simon

Simon,

a DB is a DANIEL BRAVO ( the creator of the items )

Variatins on a suit are very cool , i mean it would be boring if we all made the same huh :lol:

good luck, am im sure over time your pred will evolve as you change your mind on things hehe.

so have fun, thats what this is all about

ok cool. I figured if I had to give my pred a backstory, I'd call him "The Gatherer", I figure he scavanges equipment and weapons from fallen preds. LOL!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back