Can anyone tell me anything about this bio?

Tsurabisu

Hello. I found this bio on sale and it looked kinda off from the front view, but the side looked fine. I was wondering if anyone had seen this Ancient before and who makes it, and also if this one is a recast.

Thanks.
--Tsu

Bio1.jpg

Bio2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no expert, and I am sure somebody else will chime in with a more knowledgeable response, but to me it looks like a knock off of Casey's (BioHunter76) Ancient Bio

Ancient.jpg.png

Ancient.jpg.png

Yeah, it does look like Casey's, but there's a couple differences besides the paint job. It looks like the sides and the dome are slightly different.

Not slightly different at all. It's caseys bio recasted and poorly at that.
what makes it look different it's the paint accents. if you want one go with casey:the king of bios!
not some warped piece of crap!
LOL
Yeah, it does look like Casey's, but there's a couple differences besides the paint job. It looks like the sides and the dome are slightly different.

I can also guarantee you that you will LOVE any of his bios.the quality and craftsmanship show on any of his bios.you will indeed be a repeat costumer.

The original bio posted HAS to be a recast of casey's... I know who "Makes" that bio because I discussed it with him via email (he had a short lived FS post here on the lair). He has a few bios that are recasted, tho he admits to not knowing the history of any of the molds he has except his wolf which he claims is a cast of a sideshow wolf. I don't know who else makes the ancient other than casey...

Casey's ancient is a beautiful bio! Avoid recasted ones like the pic you posted.

The original bio posted HAS to be a recast of casey's... I know who "Makes" that bio because I discussed it with him via email (he had a short lived FS post here on the lair). He has a few bios that are recasted, tho he admits to not knowing the history of any of the molds he has except his wolf which he claims is a cast of a sideshow wolf. I don't know who else makes the ancient other than casey...

Casey's ancient is a beautiful bio! Avoid recasted ones like the pic you posted.

See? This is exactly why I posted this. Thanks, guys. And if ya stumble in here, Casey, Just wanted ta say you do amazing work.

Yeah, this guy sells a few bios which are all recast, and badly. Im amazed at the gall of him, this one is sooooo bad.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back