Can anyone recommend some acrylic paint colors for skin tones?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm about to tackle painting a 1/6th scale head, and I did find some skin tones at Joanne's but I don't know much about matching up a great paintjob for a realistic finish.

I was hoping someone could point me towards some pointers when it came to skin tones, lip colors, etc.

Currently have Delta AC Flesh and Fleshtone, as well as white (cause I'm pretty sure I'll need white for the eyes).

Any helps appreciated!
Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I use the liquitex basics in the large tubes. You get a lot of bang for your buck with those. Mix Burnt Sienna , Raw sienna and White to give you the flesh colors. You can lighten or darken as you want. And a little red mixed with flesh color for the lips.