Can anyone Identify this P1 Bio?mystery p1 bio at least to me

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
as the title says

Anyone know who made this or about the quality of it?

dba35ec9.jpg

thank you!

dba35ec9.jpg

NewPredMaker is my guess because I have one that I bought from him and it looks exactly like that.

I have two of new predmakers P1 bios

His hose port connector is different, His laser shroud is different and his nose is shorter

this is my old Wolf Morgan P1 and Db head (had to dig for these pics) judging by the slope in the laser tip, I'd say it looks about right. So, this Bio is Big slightly warped..and very rounded. It was the first Bio I ever owned..I think Art casts these up still. Not a bad bio if you have a DB head

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Not the wolf morgan Guys.the wolf morgan is the one that Newpredmaker(Joe) has the molds for.
I would be inclined to say it's a recast of an icons bio like this one:
54_1.jpg

71_1.jpg

be_1-1.jpg

Last one is the icons next to a wolf morgan for comparison:
SDC10762.jpg.gif

hope this helps

54_1.jpg

71_1.jpg

be_1-1.jpg

SDC10762.jpg.gif

I think i have the same type of bio. I got it on therpf a good few years back...6 years or more ago. From all the checking I have done I am near positive its a recast of an icons bio. The warps and dents here and there being the give away the flair on the cheek aswell.
helm6.jpg

Roninpred just posted some pics there that really show it too.

helm6.jpg

Karl: those pics are of a bio I used to own.the bio didn't come that way our own Ta2pro did the repaint and weathering.he did an outstanding Job! I'm sure the new owner could part with it ,with the right offer. I sold it to another memeber here.He can speak if he woudl like to sell the bio.

Issac:They are hard to come by bud. you'll be lucky if you come across one.there's some out there on the bay froom time to time but they always go for good price

Still don't think it's an icons. Check out the very distinct line sculpted under the shroud. I don't see it in the icons, but it is present in the Wolf Morgan

what makes me doubt it'sa wolf it's the snout.the one on the pic in question has the snout a bit narrower and the wolf clearly has a wider snout ,but hey who knows we fans are always modifying bios so it could very well be a wolf .the other thing it makes me doubt it's a wolf is that in the pic in question the bio seems very simmetrical and not warped like the wolf.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back