Can anyone identify these? "Book of Eli" gloves

homerjjwalker

Hello everyone. New member here and first time poster...

I'm a huge fan of The Book of Eli and I am trying to replicate or locate certain props/ wardrobe pieces from the movie. I am trying to find out what type or make the brown leather gloves are that Eli uses in the beginning of the film and later trades at the bar for water. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find them. They look like a hybrid of welding, skiing and motorcycle gloves.

Any ideas?

View attachment 67455

Hopefully the attachment worked...

Eli-s--Denzel-Washington--Hero-Gloves-original---screen-used-movie-props-Book-of-Eli--The--2010--prop-48078.html

Welcome to the forum.

Your thread was moved from the Screen used subforum, since research to replicate costumes and props should be done in the main forums, whereas the su forum is dedicated to showing off screen used items.

In addition, it is always helpful to make a thread title as informative as possible, to create more interest in the topic.

Now, who knows something about those gloves? Haven´t they been identified before? What does the search engine bring up?

Michael
RPF staff

Yes I actually own the screen-used gloves from the film. The gloves are made by a company called 'SCOTT' and they are the 'DRY-TEK CONSTRUCTION' gloves.

Hope this helps you!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back