Prop Store

Can anyone ID this prop weapon?

Discussion in 'Production Made Costumes and Props' started by D48thRonin, Dec 28, 2011.

1. D48thRonin

D48thRonin Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

A friend who works at an LA prop house recently unearthed a piece that they have been unable to identify.

Best guess is that it's from the early '90s - unsure if it's from film or TV. It's on the small side and the foregrip thingy slides (like a pump-action shotgun).

[​IMG]

They're stumped, so any help would be welcomed and appreciated :)

2. idahorandom

idahorandom Member

Friendly bump....

Something from Earth Final Conflict TV series... Just a quick guess I haven't researched... Just looks like a possibility...

3. Guardian Devil

Guardian Devil Sr Member

Not really the same, but it reminds me of the Star Trek First Contact Phaser Rifles

4. maxspr1

maxspr1 Member

5. robstyle

robstyle Sr Member

Weird, thought I posted in this thread already, I seem to think it may originally be from the unaired "Osiris Chronicles". The molds for those guns ended up MIA at the shop (if its the same shop in question) yet the existing castings were used in ST Enterprise and as Reaver weapons in Serenity.

6. D48thRonin

D48thRonin Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You're not crazy Rob - I also posted this in the main prop section (just trying to cover all bases).

And you were absolutely correct about the Osiris Chronicles - thanks again for that info.

Thanks to the rest of you as well - it is appreciated. :)

maxspr1 - good eye. It was clearly the basis for those Enterprise weapons... I think it looks a bit better after being modified.

7. SirNedKingsly

SirNedKingsly Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I agree - it did look better in Enterprise.