Can anyone ID this prop weapon?

The 48th Ronin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend who works at an LA prop house recently unearthed a piece that they have been unable to identify.

Best guess is that it's from the early '90s - unsure if it's from film or TV. It's on the small side and the foregrip thingy slides (like a pump-action shotgun).

400268854.jpg

They're stumped, so any help would be welcomed and appreciated :)

Friendly bump....

Something from Earth Final Conflict TV series... Just a quick guess I haven't researched... Just looks like a possibility...

Weird, thought I posted in this thread already, I seem to think it may originally be from the unaired "Osiris Chronicles". The molds for those guns ended up MIA at the shop (if its the same shop in question) yet the existing castings were used in ST Enterprise and as Reaver weapons in Serenity.

You're not crazy Rob - I also posted this in the main prop section (just trying to cover all bases).

And you were absolutely correct about the Osiris Chronicles - thanks again for that info.

Thanks to the rest of you as well - it is appreciated. :)

maxspr1 - good eye. It was clearly the basis for those Enterprise weapons... I think it looks a bit better after being modified.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back