Calling any UK based predators

mortenharket

Sr Member
Hi guys,

I got a text today from a Uni friend of mine today (a very trusted friend) who is organising a stag party for a friend. As part of the party, the Tyneside cinema in Newcastle has been booked for a private showing of Predator as a suprise for the groom to be. The organiser heard that I have a costume and has asked if I would be willing to make a guest appearance. I said "do bears crap in the woods?" and have jumped at the chance. I suggested that some other UK preds may be interested as theres always a good reason to suit up and hit the town. Its on October the 30th and I thought it could be a great precursor to Halloween. The organiser has said he would be willing to make a financial contribution (I have suggested something towards beer money and travel etc) and I would be able to offer accomodation if anyone does wish to join in the fun

Ill be able to offer more information as it becomes available but feel free to PM me with any queries or just post here and I hope one or two of you can join me (Usurper, Predator Paul and the Irish guys - im looking directly at you :rolleyes: he he he)

Cheers hunters

Jon

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back