Cabin in the woods question - no spoilers please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thinking of taking my mom to go see this, cause it looks interesting.

The only hitch is, my mom is pretty picky about the movies she wants to see. She doesn't handle gore too well, and she isn't fond of cussing.

So, my question is, is it gory or filled with cussing or anything that an old 63 year old woman probably doesn't want to see?

Basically just don't want to drive 2 1/2 hours to go hang out with her, only to have the fun screwed up by a movie that she wouldn't dig.

Not looking for spoilers on the film, just generic answers for stuff.

Thanks
Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GrimmOmen

Thinking of taking my mom to go see this, cause it looks interesting.

The only hitch is, my mom is pretty picky about the movies she wants to see. She doesn't handle gore too well, and she isn't fond of cussing.

So, my question is, is it gory or filled with cussing or anything that an old 63 year old woman probably doesn't want to see?

Basically just don't want to drive 2 1/2 hours to go hang out with her, only to have the fun screwed up by a movie that she wouldn't dig.

Not looking for spoilers on the film, just generic answers for stuff.

Thanks
Chris

I think it depends a LOT on the 63 year old. There is some nudity and some gore and plenty of cussing, but I think what makes the movie more of a "not fit" for a 63 year old is the writing. I think that if you have even the remotest of concerns, don't do it. See it yourself first and determine if it's right for her.

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yea... thinking we aren't gonna see CITW. Might go see Lockout or Wrath of the Titans instead.

Appreciate the heads up, gonna save CITW for when I want to see a movie :)

Chris

aeonpulse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Eghhh, I'd skip Lockout, saw it last week, one of the worst movies I've seen in a while, totally dissapointed with it. If CITW isn't an option, I'd see Wrath instead. I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it was at least better than Lockout.