C-3PO Invites You to the 501st's Celebration VI Imperial Bash!

Skaught

Sr Member
Tickets for the 501st Legion's Imperial Bash during Celebration VI in Orlando this August are now available to friends in the Star Wars/prop community! We've already sold more than half of the 1,500 tickets available, so now that we're releasing them outside the club we expect it to sell out quickly.

The Bash will be the not-miss party of the weekend. Held next door to the convention center at the Rosen Centre Hotel, the Bash will feature music, dancing, amazing prizes & giveaways, celebrity guests and a lot of surprises! The Bash at CV blew people away and this year we'll be topping it...and then some.

Be sure to check out C-3PO's video invitation on the site, and then order your tickets!

501st Legion Imperial Bash

Flyer:

We hope to see you there!

Scott

Last edited:
For those attending CVI in Orlando, the 501st Imperial bash is now 90% SOLD OUT.

This year the 501st has opened it to the public! Get them while you still can.

Attendees will also be getting some nice little extras in their ticket packet.:thumbsup

FYI - These can ONLY be picked up at CVI (501st Experience room recommended due to huge lines at the party) Photo ID WILL be required for pickup.

501st Legion Imperial Bash at Celebration VI | Facebook

501st Legion Imperial Bash

His excellency, the illustrious Jabba the Hutt, will be traveling from Tewksbury, Massachusetts to Orlando, Florida in August 2012 to attend the 501st Imperial Bash: Party at the Palace---an 18+ afterhours celebration for fans attending Star Wars Celebration VI. Having lost his sail barge in an unfortunate run-in with a Jedi on Tatooine, Jabba is relying on Stoopid Monkey (Robot Chicken) (Official Stoopid Monkey T-Shirts, Videos, Stickers & More) and a rental van to get him to the party by Friday, August 24th, 2012.

Go visit the Jabba On Board Facebook page and like it now to keep up with Jabba and his crew as they prepare for their big trip to Orlando for CVI!

Jabba On Board | Facebook

If anyone has 2 tickets to this event they would like to sell please contact me. I missed my opportunity to purchase :(

~J

I, too, need 2 tix to this...if anybody wants to sell, please PM me. Thanks!!

Art
'Jon8712'

Last edited:
One final try...

I probably won't be checking the forum next week, so if ANYBODY wants to sell 2 tix, please don't PM me, but instead, e-mail me directly:

fieldofire at aol dot com

THANKS!!!

Art
'Jon8712'

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back