"C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking for support

Too_Many_Cars

Anyone in the New York area who is looking for a very fun project, the independent film "C: 299292 Kilometers Per Second" is looking for help with model building.

The project already has a fair amount of buzz on io9, Wired, Gizmag, etc. and the big model would be a great piece for someone's portfolio:

Greenscreen- and CGI-free film C: 299 792 KM/S begs you to take science fiction seriously again

You can see the trailer and a rough 3D model of the ship in question at the film's official site:

C The Movie

C 299,792 km/s | Facebook

C4.jpg

Anyone interested, drop me a line and I'll get you in contact with the film-makers.

Cheers

--Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking to commission 5' mo

Contact Steve Neill Welcome To My Website If Steve is too busy contact me direct for more info regarding a commissioned model build...

Thanks for posting!

Randy Neubert
VoodooFX / Mimic Films
1-650-568-3400

Re: "C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking to commission 5' mo

Hi. I'm Rick Ingalsbe. I'd like to learn more about your film, and discuss how I may contribute.

I have film credits for the film '77 (5-25-77), which include Model Maker, Model Making Coordinator/Supervisor, Art Direction, Associate Producer. My work has been approved by George Lucas and praised by John Knoll, Gary Kurtz and Douglas Trumbull.

I live in NY State. Perhaps I can be of some help to you.

Rick

ringa80990@aol.com

Rick Ingalsbe Studio

Rick Ingalsbe - IMDb

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back