"C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking for support

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by Too_Many_Cars, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Too_Many_Cars

Too_Many_Cars Active Member

Anyone in the New York area who is looking for a very fun project, the independent film "C: 299292 Kilometers Per Second" is looking for help with model building.

The project already has a fair amount of buzz on io9, Wired, Gizmag, etc. and the big model would be a great piece for someone's portfolio:

Greenscreen- and CGI-free film C: 299 792 KM/S begs you to take science fiction seriously again

You can see the trailer and a rough 3D model of the ship in question at the film's official site:

C The Movie

C 299,792 km/s | Facebook

[​IMG]

Anyone interested, drop me a line and I'll get you in contact with the film-makers.

Cheers

--Brian

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
  2. VOODOOFX

VOODOOFX Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: "C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking to commission 5' mo

Contact Steve Neill Welcome To My Website If Steve is too busy contact me direct for more info regarding a commissioned model build...

Thanks for posting!

Randy Neubert
    VoodooFX / Mimic Films
    1-650-568-3400

3. ringa

ringa Well-Known Member

Re: "C: 299792 Kilometers Per Second" Indie Anti-CGI film looking to commission 5' mo

Hi. I'm Rick Ingalsbe. I'd like to learn more about your film, and discuss how I may contribute.

I have film credits for the film '77 (5-25-77), which include Model Maker, Model Making Coordinator/Supervisor, Art Direction, Associate Producer. My work has been approved by George Lucas and praised by John Knoll, Gary Kurtz and Douglas Trumbull.

I live in NY State. Perhaps I can be of some help to you.

Rick

ringa80990@aol.com

Rick Ingalsbe Studio

Rick Ingalsbe - IMDb