BvS: Dawn of Justice Batwing - Small Scale 3D Design

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fawbish

Sr Member
I decided to have a small crack at a modelling competition for a microdrone body on MyMiniFactory in some dead spots during the day. This isn't accurate or perfectly scaled or any of that, but a fledgling designers 3D sketch really. I've optimised it all for 3D printing so that it can be entered into the competion, but the weight is still ridiculous! I don't want to compromise too much on the design so I'm not too fussed about winning. Anyway, here she is - my interpretation of the Dawn of Justice Batwing in a simplified form. It essentially sits on top of a very small quad-copter.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fawbish

Sr Member
The cockpit is already technically hollow, I've run the calculations with no infill. I'd have to remove a few parts of the design to lose enough to be honest.