BVS: Dawn of Justice Bat suit for display?…

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking to find a 1:1 replica of the Batman suit from Dawn of Justice.

Display only on a mannequin. Looking for a high level of accuracy. Who’s got the best suit?

Thanks!

Rovrt's Workshop and Ninco Creations are the guys I'd recommend. Great accuracy and a track-record for delivering what you order.

Thanks very much. I contacted Ninco but the communication (although responsive) hasn’t been super descriptive and helpful. Has anyone bought from them?

It seems like the cowl can be found by many makers with some digging. Also, the boots, belt, gloves/gauntlets and cape are pretty straight forward.

I’m most concerned about the muscle suit and the “outer suit” that (I believe) is glued to the muscle suit in strategic locations to give the right look, for display or to wear. To me, this is the thing to really get right.

Thanks very much. I contacted Ninco but the communication (although responsive) hasn’t been super descriptive and helpful. Has anyone bought from them?

It seems like the cowl can be found by many makers with some digging. Also, the boots, belt, gloves/gauntlets and cape are pretty straight forward.

I’m most concerned about the muscle suit and the “outer suit” that (I believe) is glued to the muscle suit in strategic locations to give the right look, for display or to wear. To me, this is the thing to really get right.
I've bought cowl, muscle kit, boots and gauntlets from Ninco in the past, and bodysuit fabric from Rovrt's Workshop. Both guys deliver high quality work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back