BVS: Dawn of Justice Bat suit for display?…

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking to find a 1:1 replica of the Batman suit from Dawn of Justice.

Display only on a mannequin. Looking for a high level of accuracy. Who’s got the best suit?

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

callmemilo

Rovrt's Workshop and Ninco Creations are the guys I'd recommend. Great accuracy and a track-record for delivering what you order.

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks very much. I contacted Ninco but the communication (although responsive) hasn’t been super descriptive and helpful. Has anyone bought from them?

It seems like the cowl can be found by many makers with some digging. Also, the boots, belt, gloves/gauntlets and cape are pretty straight forward.

I’m most concerned about the muscle suit and the “outer suit” that (I believe) is glued to the muscle suit in strategic locations to give the right look, for display or to wear. To me, this is the thing to really get right.

callmemilo

Thanks very much. I contacted Ninco but the communication (although responsive) hasn’t been super descriptive and helpful. Has anyone bought from them?

It seems like the cowl can be found by many makers with some digging. Also, the boots, belt, gloves/gauntlets and cape are pretty straight forward.

I’m most concerned about the muscle suit and the “outer suit” that (I believe) is glued to the muscle suit in strategic locations to give the right look, for display or to wear. To me, this is the thing to really get right.
I've bought cowl, muscle kit, boots and gauntlets from Ninco in the past, and bodysuit fabric from Rovrt's Workshop. Both guys deliver high quality work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.