Buzz Lightyear Foam Pepakura Build

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but has anyone figured out how to rescale this "pep"?
Any help would be great.

I'm not bothering with the pep files that are available and have been using a rather lame (but effective) way of rescaling the elsocraft papercraft files (which I think are more detailed and accurate anyway)
I simply connected the pc to my old 40" tv using it as a monitor, enlarged the file/screen size of the image in adobe reader and effectively traced it throught the TV screen using pages of cheapo photocopy paper pva'd together and a very soft pencil to make floppy but very usable stencils if you're careful enough.

It's working well for me at present - haven't wasted any foam on rebuilds yet (unlike my previous efforts).

I feel terrible not posting the Elso pep files that I'm able to modify especially after so many requests but regardless they're still Elso's models and they're not mine to post. :unsure

Been in Contact with Elso and he refuses to share unlocked fiels, bad manner. I needed to rescale them for my disabled son, his last chande to wear a costume Before he undergoes Heavy surgery (again). I for one share all my peps online, and addign pw to them is jsut being silly... :(

As I replied in the pm, thanks, but I need the Elos files unlocked since they include more details and also things like the head etc...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back