buying a metal e11 blaster

Senordeadpool

Can someone point me in the direction of buying a metal e11 stormtrooper blaster replica thats already assembled? I like FieldMarshalls kit but I dont see my attempt at building and painting it being successful. Many thanks!

it is a pretty straight forward kit...assembly and paint
Go for it!

If you really want to buy an assembled E11, ask Chris if he offers finished builds
Otherwise @cottjua is your man for a commission

Speaking from experience, you're better than you think at building & painting. Go for the kit & see what you can do. Once you get into it, your confidence will grow. & there are many on here who are happy to help with tips & techniques. & when you've finished, you can say with pride, you built it. & that alone is priceless my friend.
I gotta save up, but this kit will be mine.

Speaking from experience, you're better than you think at building & painting. Go for the kit & see what you can do. Once you get into it, your confidence will grow. & there are many on here who are happy to help with tips & techniques. & when you've finished, you can say with pride, you built it. & that alone is priceless my friend.

Yup, wholeheartedly agree with russellsch here - take a crack at your own build! You'll learn a lot in the process. You'll do just fine!

Dan

I gotta save up, but this kit will be mine.
Damn I think you talked me into this! That was like the coach locker room speech I needed for this kit. Thanks

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back