BuyFullBodyArmor Mark XLVII received!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

USS Endeav

I received my BuyFullBodyArmor Mark XLVII armor today. I plan to upload a few pics once it is situation on the stand.

I opted for the fully loaded model they offer with the included stand for display.

I can say this, my experience thus far has been very favorable. He (James) accommodated every request and usually within a day or so.
Including one where he hand wrote the date on a slip of paper and placed it on the pieces in the picture.

The suit and the stand were both shipped in 3/4 plywood crates and screwed together. Even inside the crate, he used nylon straps anchored to
the walls to keep parts from jostling around. I have everything removed and I have given each pieces a cursory look, so far, every piece is...to quote
Gordon Ramsay...."stunning".

More to come.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ironguy68

I received my BuyFullBodyArmor Mark XLVII armor today. I plan to upload a few pics once it is situation on the stand.

I opted for the fully loaded model they offer with the included stand for display.

I can say this, my experience thus far has been very favorable. He (James) accommodated every request and usually within a day or so.
Including one where he hand wrote the date on a slip of paper and placed it on the pieces in the picture.

The suit and the stand were both shipped in 3/4 plywood crates and screwed together. Even inside the crate, he used nylon straps anchored to
the walls to keep parts from jostling around. I have everything removed and I have given each pieces a cursory look, so far, every piece is...to quote
Gordon Ramsay...."stunning".

More to come.
Hi

Have you uploaded any pics as yet?

Thanks

USS Endeav

Sorry, it's been a spell since I posted. I haven't yet but will try to do so.
I've had it for a while and while I do have a few suggestions I shared with BFBA, over all, it is done very well.
There are aspects that will grate on my OCD but given its design requires friction between parts, I'll just have to get used to it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.